Software and Hardware News for True Gamers
Online casino operators invest heavily in high-quality software and slot machines that make gaming exciting. Modern slot games look and sound fantastic. Hardware is reliable and offers memorable gaming experiences to all players. Contemporary personal computer gamers don’t have to spend hours in a hall with blinking lights and noisy neighbors. You can enjoy your favorite games at home on your computer!
To stay informed of the latest software, hardware news, visit our website regularly and learn about new games, announcements from developers, and exciting events where people from the industry meet to talk about the future of gambling on computers and phones.
Top UK and USA Hardware and Software Companies
The world of software development has been increasing its value ever since the beginning of Silicon Valley. Big Tech allowed many entrepreneurs to start their independent studios and create gaming solutions playable on all platforms including personal computers and phones.
Today, in software, hardware news you see so many new names that keeping track of all innovations is close to impossible. Thankfully, we have several big players whose industry presence is influential enough to drive innovation and direct the whole market!
- International Game Technology (IGT, formerly Gtech and Lottomatica) is one of US most valued producer of slot machines and games. IGT slots are often seen in the biggest casinos of the world including famous gambling houses of Las Vegas. It was founded in 1990 and generated about $4.7 billion in revenues annually. The history of the IGT brand goes even deeper in history. The original slot producing company was founded in 1975 in Las Vegas.
- Bally Technology Inc. often appears in software, hardware news mostly due to its rich history. The company was founded in 1968. Today, it generates over $997 million in revenues annually. In 2014, it was acquired by Scientific Games, a prominent tech slot manufacturer with the total value of assets close to $7.8 billion.
- WMS Gaming is a global corporation that has its slot machines installed in casinos all across the globe. You will see their slots in Las Vegas, Monaco, and even some Asian countries where casino operators traditionally prefer locally manufactured slots. WMS was founded in 1948, but it was rebranded several times and merged with Scientific Games in 2014. Some of their games are available on computers.
- We also need to remember about Scientific Games. They are great at creating all possible types of games. Their approach to software engineering is the definition of success. Computer gamers know them well since 2014 when they acquired multiple competitors. If you follow software, hardware news about new games for your computer, you will hear this name rather frequently.
Best Gaming Companies
If you like online casinos and enjoy gaming using your computer, you will love this section. Multiple big software developers regularly increase the variety of digital entertainments in the gambling industry. If you have ever tried online slot games, you will see a lot of familiar names. Many software, hardware news stories contain information about complex IT solutions.
If you haven’t heard about Every Matrix, you don’t know much about the technological side of the industry. Every Matrix is a developer of software solutions like casino integration platforms and affiliate systems. It reviewed the top 10 companies that benefit from their solutions. It is an exciting read for any enthusiast of online casinos you can access from a computer!
What gaming companies we can call the best? What companies shape modern software, hardware news?
- This is probably one of the biggest software developers in the world. Their games are well-known all across the globe. You will see their games on Chinese, Russian, Norwegian, British, and American online casino sites. The company created thousands of games including such classics as Break Da Bank (2004), Thunder Struck I and II (2004 and 2010), and Steampunk Heroes (2012). Their games are simple and have a nice rhythmic feel to them. They also feel good when played on your home computer!
- NetEnt loves to innovate and regularly delivers satisfying games that have amazing visuals and colorful special effects. This developer loves mobile gaming and invests heavily in creating state-of-the-art solutions for mobile gamers. Their games for online casinos consistently make other devs jealous. You may know them for their fantastic computer games like Gonzo’s Quest, Spinata Grande Slot, and Finn and the Wirly Spin. Their recently announced games are based on the TV show Narcos and old school westerns.
- Yggdrasil Gaming. This company is known for its amazing art style and innovative game mechanics. They often appear in software and hardware news. Orient Express, Chibeasties, and Seasons feature unique visuals and earned Yggdrasil a lot of fans from all over the world. Their newest computer game is Dwarf Mine where you dig deep into the ground and search for gems. Impressive animation and new mechanics make this game quite appealing for gamers who own high-end computers since their system requirements are high due to complex graphic design.
The OJCMS ™ accounting system
The OJCMS ™ accounting system is a fundamental part of the casino management system. Its main function is to manage tax information and collect other important data from the slot floor and present it to casino management…
Casino Management System
Casino Gaming Machine
When people talked about casino games, a poker card game usually comes to mind. Later as time progresses, slot machines are invented to give hopeful individuals another option to hit rich.Today, slot machines have moved from being mechanical machines…
The Best Entertainment Software on the Market
Most software developers offer their unique platforms used by online casinos in many countries. You may have seen some gaming platforms made by Playtech. This company produced a robust platform that has progressive jackpots, a stable backend architecture, and lots of cool games. They offer an omniplatform integration solution with live dealers, sports betting, and more.
NetEnt is a leading mobile developer. They often appear in software, hardware news. Their holistic platform with convenient interface is one of the best in the world of mobile games. If you like gaming on your phone or tablet computer, you will love their products. Their pages in App Store and Play Market have hundreds of reviews, opinions, and guides from their fans. You can also play their games on your personal computer.
Who we are!
The Web is inundated with sites and blogs dedicated to providing gadget and technology news, but there are few that specialise in reviewing the best in desktop computing – both hardware and software! ITreviewed has mostly satisfied IT product buyers who crave reviews written in plain English. ITreviewed doesn’t intend to take over the publishing world (that would be far too much effort), but hopes to carve a little niche in a vastly overcrowded marketplace.
The most popular slot machines off all time!
For most of the two decades, the wheel of Fortune has been the most popular type of slot machine around.
It uses the sounds and graphics of the television gameshow which has been a worldwide success for international gaming technology. When the wheel, symbol appears on the rollers, you hear a crowd chanting ” wheel! ! Fortune!” just like they do on Opening TV. Then you get a spin of the bonus credits wheel.
It is a sustainable trend-setter, inspiring wheel-spin bonus in countless other games.
One of the most durable slot games, Blazing 7s was introduced by Bally in the 1970s. He’s still here today.
The draw is a progressive jackpot that starts at $1,000 on a $1 machine, a level that will not change your life, but certainly can make your day, week or month much brighter.
Blazing 7s was designed as the first of the fast-paced progressives, where you have always had the impression that you have a chance to win. When you see games with modest and frequent jackpots today, think of the seven flamboyants. It was inspiration.
Another IGT favorite that has spanned decades, Double Diamond has persevered on three mechanical reels, five video reels and online formats.
It has a classic, elegant look with its diamond symbols that serve as multipliers. Each double diamond symbol doubles any winning round. Two measures and a double diamond pay twice as much as three measures. One bar and two double diamonds pay four times more than two bars and one double diamond.
Three double diamonds-it’s time for the jackpot.
On slot play IGT’s fine Gros-pot, Megabucks was the first progressive grand-zone. In the live casino world, this means that machines in multiple casinos are tied to the same jackpot. A portion of the players ‘ bets in all participating casinos are added to the pot until someone strikes rich.
Megabucks doesn’t knock often. But when someone wins, they win millions of dollars.
The influence can be seen both in live and online casinos whenever bets from a variety of locations help build a big jackpot.
Today, most slot machines that offer progressive jackpots in live or online casinos have several levels.
The ancestor was the hyperlink of Aristocrat Technologies, and the theme that helped it gain popularity was Cash Express. At jackpot time, the Cash Express train starts rolling through the screen with your chance to win.
The Jackpots are labeled Mini, Minor, Major and Grand, with the Mini being just a few dollars. Everyone who very often plays the excitement of winning several progressives.
VERDICT Best-in-class balance of comfort, performance, battery life, & portability PROS Fantastic build quality; extremely secure; good performance & battery…
VERDICT Super slim external DL burner with the added benefit of LightScribe PROS High quality finish; supports DL & LightScribe; bus-powered in read modes; includes…
VERDICT Good all-round router for hardcore gamers PROS Compact; easy to use; 802.11n & Gigabit Ethernet; automatic QoS; built-in security CONS 802.11n performance…